The YONGNUO Speedlite Transmitter YN-E3-RT is a transmitter for wireless flash shooting. It can control up to 5 groups (15 units) of Speedlites that have a wireless multiple flash shooting function using radio transmission. The transmitter also has dust and water resistance equivalent to EOS-1D series cameras.
*T w o - w a y 2 . 4 G r a d i o c o m m u n i c a t i o n , f u l l y compatible with ST-E3-RT/600EX-RT
*15 Physical Channels, 1 Auto Channel, Up to 10,000 customizable photographer ID
*Transmission Range: 100M
*Multi YN-E3-RT can share slave flashes
*Display group/charge status of slave flashes
*Firmware can be upgraded via USB
*High resolution Dot-Matrix LCD, Backlight for LCD/keys
*Fast lock mechanism
*Built-in AF assist beam emitter, buzzer
*Remote shutter release, Linked Shot
*Flash Mode: ETTL/M/Multi/GR 4 flash modes
*A/B/C/D/E 5 groups
*Supports 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain (Only in M mode),High speed Sync
*Supports ETTL Ratio, Flash Exposure Compensation,
*Flash Exposure Lock, Flash Exposure Bracket, Modeling Flash
*9 Custom Funtions
*Settings saved automatically
Driver & Software:
Fimrware upgrade instructions:
1. When you prepare to upgrade YN-E3-RT first time, please download the driver and software package YN_Trigger_Updater.zip, uncompress it and run YN_Trigger_Updater_Setup.exe to install the driver/software.
2. Download the most update firmware package and unzip it.
3. Turn off YN-E3-RT, keep pressing mode button and turn on it again. The screen will show "YN-E3-RT Firmware Upgrade". Connect the device to your PC via a USB cable.
4. Run YN_Trigger_Updater from start menu. Click on "Browse..." Button and navigate to the firmware you download in step 2. Wait a few seconds until the device is detected. Click on "Update" to begin. When is done, YN-E3-RT will be reset automatically and you can use the new version now.
5. If any error is encountered when updating, please turn off YN-E3-RT and try again from step 3.